Skip to Content Skip to Menu

What do I need??

• luis1796
  • luis1796
11 years 6 months ago #224673 by luis1796
What do I need?? was created by luis1796
Hi Guys
I'm a complete newbie to CB and Joomla so please forgive me if my question sounds daft!!
I'm creating a site with my son and have used CB login which works well. We have created profiles and connections etc. What we would like to do next is allow users to upload files to their profiles. These files could then be shared with their connections. We would also like people to rate the files. Could you please let me know what plugins I need to achieve this?

I hope this makes sense :unsure:

Josh and Dad!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 6 months ago #224687 by nant
Replied by nant on topic What do I need??
[mod note: moved to presales forum area]

luis1796 wrote: Hi Guys
I'm a complete newbie to CB and Joomla so please forgive me if my question sounds daft!!
I'm creating a site with my son and have used CB login which works well. We have created profiles and connections etc. What we would like to do next is allow users to upload files to their profiles. These files could then be shared with their connections. We would also like people to rate the files. Could you please let me know what plugins I need to achieve this?

I hope this makes sense :unsure:

Josh and Dad!!

Hi Josh and Dad!

Nice father and son project ... makes me jealous ...

To create CB file fields you will need the CB file field plugin.

To allow your users to specify how these fields are viewed by others, you would need the CB Privacy plugin.

There is no direct file rating functionality, but you can create as many rating fields as you want with the CB Rating field plugin.

All of these are available to Advanced members:

www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon