Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Expand number of sites I can use CB subs on 10 months later

• jenjoomla
  • jenjoomla
11 years 6 months ago #224758 by jenjoomla
I've read the pinned post about the "CBSubs License and Maintenance Periods" but it hasn't quite answered my question.

About 10 months ago, I purchased a "Starter" subscription to CB Subs for one of my websites so the maintenance period will expire in about 2 months from today. Now, I want to add CB Subs to a new website.

When I login, I see that I can upgrade my current subscription with the CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin for $199. This would allow me to use the single subscription I have on multiple sites. I don't see an option to purchase additional subscriptions (e.g., another Starter subscription for the new website with the maintenance period begin today and lasting until one year from now).

The problem is that I only have 2 more months left on that maintenance period. so, it looks like I would need to pay almost $200 more and would only be able to take advantage of the maintenance for 2 months.

Therefore my questions are:
1. If I sign up for the CBSubs GPL Subscriptions plugin does it increment the maintenance period at all?

2. Can I purchase another Starter subscription for my new website and have it associated with my current log in information? Or, do I need to register a new login in order to purchase a new starter subscription?

Thank you,
Jen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon