Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs membership conditions

• fge
  • fge
11 years 4 months ago #228083 by fge
CBSubs membership conditions was created by fge
Hello,

As far as I can see is it only possible to give members access to some parts of the website based on time ( month, year, ....)
What I need is a membership based on 2, 4 or 8 hours supporttime.
I register the used time for each supportticket in another extension RSTickets!Pro.
The total time I spend for support to each customer is also registered by hand in CB.
When a customer has a membership for 2 hours support and the total time I spend is also 2 hours then the customers has to renew the membership.

Is there a way to do this with CB en CBSubs.
Or is there another solution?

Hope you can help me.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #228085 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs membership conditions

fge wrote: Hello,

As far as I can see is it only possible to give members access to some parts of the website based on time ( month, year, ....)
What I need is a membership based on 2, 4 or 8 hours supporttime.
I register the used time for each supportticket in another extension RSTickets!Pro.
The total time I spend for support to each customer is also registered by hand in CB.
When a customer has a membership for 2 hours support and the total time I spend is also 2 hours then the customers has to renew the membership.

Is there a way to do this with CB en CBSubs.
Or is there another solution?

Hope you can help me.

Best Regards,

Since you are registering the time spent by hand in a CB field you could use following solution.

1. Make a CBSubs GPL plan that has a 1 Year duration that gives subscriber X hours of support (you predefine what the X is).
2. The plan will expire in 1 year (even if hours have not been consumed) or when hours are used.
3. You can program an auto action (CB Auto Actions plugin needed) that looks at the CB hours consumed field and ends the CBSubs plan subscription if hours consumed is greater than hours purchased.

So you would need both CBSubs GPL and Professional membership in order to be able to set this up (or Developer membership which gives you all tools needed).
The following user(s) said Thank You: fge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon