Skip to Content Skip to Menu

quota based limitations on posting

• gobezu
  • gobezu
11 years 2 months ago #231049 by gobezu
quota based limitations on posting was created by gobezu
dear support,

yesterday i saw this amazing jab 2013 presentation by one of your team members on how you can develop with great flexibility w/o coding and was encouraged to make this inquiry

i am wondering if it is possible within the set of extensions you provide to develop a setup where i can restrict users to submit k2 items up to the level of their quota, and where quota will also vary from one user to another based on subscription

thank you and look forward to your response!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 2 months ago #231057 by nant
Replied by nant on topic quota based limitations on posting

gobezu wrote: dear support,

yesterday i saw this amazing jab 2013 presentation by one of your team members on how you can develop with great flexibility w/o coding and was encouraged to make this inquiry

i am wondering if it is possible within the set of extensions you provide to develop a setup where i can restrict users to submit k2 items up to the level of their quota, and where quota will also vary from one user to another based on subscription

thank you and look forward to your response!

Great that you liked my presentation.

CB Auto Actions and CBSubs are very powerful tools, however they cannot add features to other extensions like K2.

K2 would need to have a quota system in place and then perhaps you could integrate with it.

For example the CB Gallery plugin has a quota system built-in and you can easily integrte with it via CB Auto Actions or CBSubs CB Field integration to give users extra quota based on their subscription levels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon