Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Old copy of Cb_privacy

• zevstub
  • zevstub
11 years 2 months ago #232056 by zevstub
Old copy of Cb_privacy was created by zevstub
Hi. I'd like to purchase a copy of cb_privacy that will work with CB 1.2.3 and Joomla 1.0. From what I've seen, cb_privacy 1.2 was the last such version.
Do you have a copy somewhere that I could buy?

(Upgrading to newer versions isn't an option now, so please don't suggest that.)

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #232078 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Old copy of Cb_privacy
No, we don't sell archived individual downloads. You can access our archive with a subscription though. CB Privacy 1.3 is the last release before rewrite and it is present in our archive, but it requires at minimum CB 1.3. Only CB Privacy 1.0 RC2 will work on CB 1.2. I highly encourage you to review upgrading your site (clone your site so you're not upgrading your live site this way you can take as long as you need).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by krileon.

• zevstub
  • zevstub
11 years 2 months ago #232101 by zevstub
Replied by zevstub on topic Old copy of Cb_privacy
Ok. If I pay for a subscription plan, would you be able to send me CB Privacy 1.0 RC2 ?

• nant
  • nant
11 years 2 months ago #232103 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Old copy of Cb_privacy

zevstub wrote: Ok. If I pay for a subscription plan, would you be able to send me CB Privacy 1.0 RC2 ?

All Advanced subscribers can access archived releases.

Please note once again that you are exposing your website to hackers working off a Joomla 1.0 CMS which is no longer maintained and a very old version of CB which has been updated in many ways since then (also security implications) and we can in no way guarantee or support such old code.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon