Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Refund memebership

11 years 1 month ago #232483 by andres_santiago
Refund memebership was created by andres_santiago
Hi there,

I am trying to use community builder but is a lot of errors in your extension. The redirection after sign in and sign up are not working. In explorer is not working well the site after cb installation. The database are mixing the information of the users. I lost 2 weeks of our team time trying to make work CB without good results, and is the first time we have this situation after three years working with Joomla! as CMS, and using a lot of extensions. I hope you can help me with a full refund of my money as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #232488 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Refund memebership

andres_santiago wrote: Hi there,

I am trying to use community builder but is a lot of errors in your extension. The redirection after sign in and sign up are not working. In explorer is not working well the site after cb installation. The database are mixing the information of the users. I lost 2 weeks of our team time trying to make work CB without good results, and is the first time we have this situation after three years working with Joomla! as CMS, and using a lot of extensions. I hope you can help me with a full refund of my money as soon as possible.

Thank you.

No issues with refund request under our satisfaction policy guidelines:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/satisfaction

Perhaps you can post more information about what you and your team feel are: "is a lot of errors".

Redirection can be configured in the CB Login module and it works just fine if properly configured.

Not sure what you mean by database mixing use information - this never happens - perhaps your team made hacks?

Would love to get this clarified regardless of your refund request.

11 years 1 month ago #232584 by andres_santiago
Replied by andres_santiago on topic Refund memebership
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your answer. We don't hack any code. We are using commercial extensions looking for make our work easier and save time. Unfortunately, I can't give you a link at this moment to show you the problems, because we couldn't lost more time, so we worked all weekend to make up for lost time, changing to JomSocial. The error we found at Community Builder:
- We configure the redirection at CB Login Module and CB Connect and didn't work appropriately. I received an answer in Joomlapolis Forum regarding this issue( www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/222371-login-redirection-changing-url#232533 , at this moment the link showing this issue was available). However with our Joomla template (Creativity from Gavick), the only way we have to apply the right template and main menu, is redirecting to the menu alias, index.php/menu_alias for instance.
- We start to see information of one user in other user profiles. We are using the RSForm Pro SQL mapping in some forms. So maybe this could be cause of this issue.
- We have around 30 custom fields, many of them type check-box. The information in this kind of fields once saved, at profile editor was always in blank, so the users couldn't just update the information they need, they have to fill again all check-box fields always they want to change some information on their profiles.

I payed my subscription using paypal, find attached the paypal email.

Thank you.
Attachments:

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #232591 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Refund memebership
Thanks for extra info.

Your RSForm SQL manipulation most likely is causing the issue as I am guessing you are somehow "hacking" the database - you should check is this causes you issues elsewhere.

Regarding refund, please follow the process outlined in the satisfaction policy link I previously gave you.

11 years 1 month ago #232594 by LearnThingsAfrica
Replied by LearnThingsAfrica on topic Refund memebership
In CB defense I have used both community builder and Jomsocial extensively since the early days of both and I would say I have 7/10 Jomsocial proficiency and 8/10 CB proficiency and I'll say this before anyone asks for a refund on any extension they should contact the support team and give ALL the information available if that fails look for a 3rd party with real experience using the extensions. For example in this case using CB Auto Actions and forcing user edit redirection while combining with CB Content module you would not have needed any SQL scripting whatsever and you would have been able to do this in 1 day but thats how the cookie crumbles.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon