Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB conditional/ CBsubs Presales

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #232535 by chargersrool
CB conditional/ CBsubs Presales was created by chargersrool
I researched a bit into how I could integrate breezingforms with the CB registration but it is not possible, so I found these plugins:
CB conditional
CBsubs

I have 3 types of users, Normal Registered User(free), Business User($20), and Pro Business User($40)
Will both of these plugins allow me to create separate forms that will appear when selected with a radio box?
I.e. A guest wants to register as a business user, the user selects "business user"
radio box and the form appears and allows him to pay & register with only using that form.
Which would be the better option?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by chargersrool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #232546 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB conditional/ CBsubs Presales

chargersrool wrote: I researched a bit into how I could integrate breezingforms with the CB registration but it is not possible, so I found these plugins:
CB conditional
CBsubs

I have 3 types of users, Normal Registered User(free), Business User($20), and Pro Business User($40)
Will both of these plugins allow me to create separate forms that will appear when selected with a radio box?
I.e. A guest wants to register as a business user, the user selects "business user"
radio box and the form appears and allows him to pay & register with only using that form.
Which would be the better option?

Since you have paid subscriptions you definitely need CBSubs GPL.

You can also present all plans on your registration form as radio buttons and you can configure registration fields that show/hide depending on plan selected.

Each plan also has a direct URL, so you can even create a page that has direct links to a specific plan (so only that shows in registration form).

So I believe that you can do this use case (as I am understanding it) just with CBSubs.

11 years 1 month ago #232559 by chargersrool
Replied by chargersrool on topic CB conditional/ CBsubs Presales
Thank you very much nant.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon