Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Looking for advanced membership management.

• naujocke
  • naujocke
11 years 1 month ago #232660 by naujocke
I am looking for a solution to handle membership management. Specifically I need to be able to have Multiple tiers of membership management. I am not certain that the solution here will solve my issues. Here are the requirements.

There must be a hierarchy such as National, Regional, and Local. National managers can do anything. Regional Managers can only edit members of their region, and Local can only manage members of their local group. No member may be deleted, They may be disabled but once a level is earned it is always earned, members may move from local to local or region to region. Each member record can have protected as well as public information in it. Name, Rank, when rank was earned, serial number, dues, membership expiration, etc.
Some sections cannot be edited by the member. Some members may not have online accounts but still need to have a record. Does CB have this kind of functionality or do I have to look someplace else to find a solution to this issue?

Members need to be able to pay dues online or have their local, regional, or national manager be able to tag them as paid (With an audit trail of who tagged the payee).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon