Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Profiles - Favorites

• Zarley
  • Zarley
11 years 1 month ago #232683 by Zarley
CB Profiles - Favorites was created by Zarley
Hello all,

I'm looking for a good profile manager and have some questions if CB will work with a site I've built. I have a listing of businesses across North America built using SobiPro. What I would like to do is have a profile manager to let registered users add the listings of their choosing to the profiles in the form of a "Wish List" and/or "Favorites".

For example, a user looks through the listings, finds a business they'd like to visit in the future and adds it to a wish list on their profile. Similarly, they can look up a business they've already visited and could add it to their profile under favorites, maybe even add some comments.

At any rate, is this something that CB can handle? I appreciate any thoughts and feedback.

Thanks,
Zarley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #232688 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Profiles - Favorites

Zarley wrote: Hello all,

I'm looking for a good profile manager and have some questions if CB will work with a site I've built. I have a listing of businesses across North America built using SobiPro. What I would like to do is have a profile manager to let registered users add the listings of their choosing to the profiles in the form of a "Wish List" and/or "Favorites".

For example, a user looks through the listings, finds a business they'd like to visit in the future and adds it to a wish list on their profile. Similarly, they can look up a business they've already visited and could add it to their profile under favorites, maybe even add some comments.

At any rate, is this something that CB can handle? I appreciate any thoughts and feedback.

Thanks,
Zarley

If I am understanding the question, then I believe it should really be addressed to the SOBI team. We have no built-in SOBI integration in CB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon