Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Questions before I buy

11 years 1 month ago #233578 by printingfreak
Questions before I buy was created by printingfreak
I have a few questions that I would like to ask before I get the Developer membership. I have had all my other questions answered and I am ready to pull the triger and make payment depending on how these questions go.

1. Does CB Subscriptions offer an option to provide my members a "Lifetime" option as our club has a one time membership fee that gets them access to all the member only sections.

2. I would like to state that I like how it mashes with Community Builder to allow me to make a custom registration form. One of the things we will be collecting is the address of our members because we send yearly tshirts, beverage holders and other stuff. Is there any way we can export addresses of our members that are gathered from the registration form?

3. This is the first page that we are doing for our club, we do not have any current members on the website, however our club has a database of users. Is there any way that we can use an extension to import users and bypass the payment since we have payment?

Thank you very much for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #233629 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Questions before I buy

printingfreak wrote: I have a few questions that I would like to ask before I get the Developer membership. I have had all my other questions answered and I am ready to pull the triger and make payment depending on how these questions go.

answers and comments follow ...

1. Does CB Subscriptions offer an option to provide my members a "Lifetime" option as our club has a one time membership fee that gets them access to all the member only sections.

Yes.

2. I would like to state that I like how it mashes with Community Builder to allow me to make a custom registration form. One of the things we will be collecting is the address of our members because we send yearly tshirts, beverage holders and other stuff. Is there any way we can export addresses of our members that are gathered from the registration form?

You can use CB Juice to export your user information or you can just use phpmyadmin to export the comprofiler table from your database.

3. This is the first page that we are doing for our club, we do not have any current members on the website, however our club has a database of users. Is there any way that we can use an extension to import users and bypass the payment since we have payment?

Thank you very much for your time

You can use CB Juice to import your users to your Joomla/CB site and then use the CBSubs import built-in functionality to initialize your membership subscriptions for your existing members.

11 years 1 month ago #233631 by printingfreak
Replied by printingfreak on topic Questions before I buy
Thank you very much for the prompt reply . These were the answers I have been hoping to hear, getting the membership as we speak!

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 month ago #233645 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Questions before I buy

printingfreak wrote: Thank you very much for the prompt reply . These were the answers I have been hoping to hear, getting the membership as we speak!

Cool - see you on the Developer support forums if you need any help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon