Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Needs presale infos about plans possibilities

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #234863 by jpcreation
Hello,

I am developing a site for a client that I need to put in place a management members with paid membership.

I thought implement akeeba but not interactive enough with Community Builder.

Can you tell me if CB Subs can create memberships that are not based on a number of days, but on a given date (eg beginning on 1 January and end on 31 December) plans?

The order be interacting with the status of the participant (eg registered member passes after payment, returns recorded at the end, tiered plans attached to different laws)?

Finally, is it possible to sell products other than memberships with CB Subs (eg downloads, invitation for an evening, access to a specific article ...)?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by jpcreation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 1 week ago #234865 by nant

jpcreation wrote: Can you tell me if CB Subs can create memberships that are not based on a number of days, but on a given date (eg beginning on 1 January and end on 31 December) plans?

Yes, you can have a yearly calendar plan.

The order be interacting with the status of the participant (eg registered member passes after payment, returns recorded at the end, tiered plans attached to different laws)?

I do not understand the issue or the question.

Finally, is it possible to sell products other than memberships with CB Subs (eg downloads, invitation for an evening, access to a specific article ...)?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards.

CBSubs can support donation plans and merchandise plans.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #234924 by jpcreation
Replied by jpcreation on topic Needs presale infos about plans possibilities
Thanks for informations.

I do not understand the issue or the question.

About that question, I'll try to be more clear.

When a member buy a plan for access content, does his member level change automatiquely (eg: public statement goes to authorize member)?

PS: Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm french and I do not practice much your language.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by jpcreation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon