Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Subscription to a product.

10 years 11 months ago #235885 by MunchyBugs
Subscription to a product. was created by MunchyBugs
I have to say that the video and screen shots are horrible and I can't find a place with a demo of the back end to see how I would do something. Specifically, I need to sell a subscription, but I need to do so for a product...something that is shipped every month. Also, I need to be able to sell other things as well that ideally would be part of the same invoice but would not be part of the subscription billing. Does anyone know where I can direct this question or does anyone have experience with this?

And, if this is possible, does the person buying a subscription to a product shipment have to have an account on the website?

Thanks,
Eric.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 11 months ago #235898 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Subscription to a product.

MunchyBugs wrote: I have to say that the video and screen shots are horrible and I can't find a place with a demo of the back end to see how I would do something. Specifically, I need to sell a subscription, but I need to do so for a product...something that is shipped every month. Also, I need to be able to sell other things as well that ideally would be part of the same invoice but would not be part of the subscription billing. Does anyone know where I can direct this question or does anyone have experience with this?

And, if this is possible, does the person buying a subscription to a product shipment have to have an account on the website?

Thanks,
Eric.

CBSubs is primarily used to manage membership subscriptions and although it does have a mode to handle single item sales it does not have anything built-in to handle shipping nor does is have a traditional cart.

For your case you might want to look at other solutions like virtumart for example.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon