Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Pro + CBSubs functionnalities

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #236338 by roland_d_alsace
CB Pro + CBSubs functionnalities was created by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I have CB Pro, and i look for CBSubs.

Isn't it possible to download documentation or detailled descriptions ?

For exemple :
  • Subscription need to attribute J2.5 groups during the time of subscription
    (for exemple, i like the Akeeba Subscription system wich allow to add somes groups at the beginning of subscription period and remove somes groups (the sames, or only someone, or others) at the end.
  • My subscriptions form need to have required fields, fields that simple CB registar form could have, but not required.
  • My subscriptions is free, but one of my subscription plan need to end at a fixed day (sporting season wich end the 30 june for exemple) (and not during x months).
  • I don't want to send email before end of subscription, but only some days after.
  • Is it acymailing integration (tags)
  • Is it folder in CB Profile for every subscription (active or not)
  • Is it Hikashop integration, that allow to paid using the shop cart.
I think that the online presale view is wery poor !!
Isn't possible to open all Joomlapolis documentations to Joomlapolis customer...

Thanks for your answers and Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by roland_d_alsace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #236464 by roland_d_alsace
Replied by roland_d_alsace on topic CB + CBSubs functionnalities
Hi.

Nobody has any answers for my first 4 questions (and more specially the third) ?

roland_d_alsace wrote:

(for exemple, i like the Akeeba Subscription system wich allow to add somes groups at the beginning of subscription period and remove somes groups (the sames, or only someone, or others) at the end.
  • My subscriptions form need to have required fields, fields that simple CB registar form could have, but not required.
  • My subscriptions is free, but one of my subscription plan need to end at a fixed day (sporting season wich end the 30 june for exemple) (and not during x months).
  • I don't want to send email before end of subscription, but only some days after.

I need to install a new website, and i have already tested akeebasubs, buts it's integration with CB is not good.

So i plan to buy CBSubs, but I do not know its capabilities.
So how to buy ??

Regards.
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by roland_d_alsace. Reason: corrections

• nant
  • nant
10 years 11 months ago #236466 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Pro + CBSubs functionnalities

roland_d_alsace wrote: Hi.

I have CB Pro, and i look for CBSubs.

Isn't it possible to download documentation or detailled descriptions ?

For exemple :

• Is it acymailing integration (tags)
  • Is it folder in CB Profile for every subscription (active or not)
  • Is it Hikashop integration, that allow to paid using the shop cart.
I think that the online presale view is wery poor !!
Isn't possible to open all Joomlapolis documentations to Joomlapolis customer...

Thanks for your answers and Regards.

Hi (I have emailed you cbsubs manual).

Other comments/answers follow ...

+ CBSubs subscriptions can place subscribers on new Joomla group and remove from group when subscription ends.

+ CBSubs plan selection can hide registration fields from form. So if you have a free plan you can have specific fields (required for other plans) to hide on registration form.

+ CBSubs has calendar year subscriptions also that allow you to select when your year ends.

+ You can suppress subscription emails and you can use mailer instead to send email X days after subscription starts (or both).

+ CBSubs does have acymailing instegration (can add subscriber to newsletter automatically)
- sorry not sure what you mean by acl tags.

+ Is it folder in CB Profile for every subscription (active or not)
>> Sorry no idea what you are asking here

+ no hikashop integration

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #236472 by roland_d_alsace
Replied by roland_d_alsace on topic CB Pro + CBSubs functionnalities
Thanks Nant.

I will read this.

Another "commercial" question.

My "professionnal plan" is expiring in 2014-06-29

If i want take today a "developper plan" (for having CBSubs) what is my price and/or my new expiring date (regarding my actual professionnal plan) ?

Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by roland_d_alsace.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 11 months ago #236473 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Pro + CBSubs functionnalities

roland_d_alsace wrote: Thanks Nant.

I will read this.

Another "commercial" question.

My "professionnal plan" is expiring in 2014-06-29

If i want take today a "developper plan" (for having CBSubs) what is my price and/or my new expiring date (regarding my actual professionnal plan) ?

Regards.

When upgrading from Professional to Developer our CBSUbs will calculate the residual value left on your existing subscription and subtract it from the Developer cost.

You should be able to see exact cost for your case by going through the upgrade process from your Membership tab on your Profile and see the calculated cost to upgrade.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon