Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB SUbs - family subscriptions (register several accounts with one subscription)

• OldLodgeSkins
  • OldLodgeSkins
  • Add-ons
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #237634 by OldLodgeSkins
Hi,

I've been looking for a way to register several accounts in one operation - I have a thread about that in the professional support section - but since in the end this will be a subscription based service (I don't have CB Subs yet but I will get it at some point), I was wondering if I wasn't wasting my time? Does it already offer such a feature?

The idea is: I want to offer family subscriptions at a discounted rate, with a set number of members allowed (i.e. a subscription level that supports 3 persons, another one 4 etc), so each family member should have his account, all under one single subscription. Ideally it would only be necessary to register once, all accounts being created at the same time by one person, and all activated once the subscription is paid. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Seb.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by OldLodgeSkins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 10 months ago #237665 by nant

OldLodgeSkins wrote: Hi,

I've been looking for a way to register several accounts in one operation - I have a thread about that in the professional support section - but since in the end this will be a subscription based service (I don't have CB Subs yet but I will get it at some point), I was wondering if I wasn't wasting my time? Does it already offer such a feature?

The idea is: I want to offer family subscriptions at a discounted rate, with a set number of members allowed (i.e. a subscription level that supports 3 persons, another one 4 etc), so each family member should have his account, all under one single subscription. Ideally it would only be necessary to register once, all accounts being created at the same time by one person, and all activated once the subscription is paid. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Seb.

This is not currently supported.

• OldLodgeSkins
  • OldLodgeSkins
  • Add-ons
10 years 10 months ago #237675 by OldLodgeSkins
Alright... I've been discussing this with my partner and we've dedcided to do without it. CB Subs still remains the best option.
I'll upgrade in a moment.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon