Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Advice about Add Ons

• tmoran
  • tmoran
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #240150 by tmoran
Advice about Add Ons was created by tmoran
Hi

I'm looking to develop a community site that will provide the following:

A Club or Organization can register and provide their User Details (CB)
Each user profile features an Event Calendar and Google Map which pinpoints where each event is held.

A separate Event Calendar page features events for the entire community (preferably searchable by club, date or location)

A separate Google Maps page features events for the entire community (preferably searchable by club, date or location)

I have worked with JEvents in the past and believe it can integrate with CB, so perhaps this is a solution, however I want something that a user can administer from the frontend, all within the same component.

I have also worked with Geommunity which works well for placing a users location on a map, but I'm unsure if it can do so for events? It appears JEvents now has this feature.

GroupJive may be the answer, but will it create searchable calendars/maps for the entire community, or is it limited to each users profile.

Here's what I'm trying to achieve...
www.flashpoint.net.au/motorheads/

unfortunately the user profiles aren't currently working! I'm hope to resolve that problem here...
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/145-community-builder/224278-failed-kunena-upload-has-corrupted-cb

Any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated...
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by tmoran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon