Skip to Content Skip to Menu

No editable fields

• kenb101
  • kenb101
10 years 8 months ago #241504 by kenb101
No editable fields was created by kenb101
Hello, I'm thinking of buying a membership. I downloaded the new version of Community builder for my Joomla 3.2 site. I was going to confure it and was unable to do so. When it opens, all the configuration settings don't work. There are no editable fields for adding information; only small square boxes with checks in them. I tried uploading the zip files a couple of times and still had the same problem. Is this a common problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 7 months ago #241523 by nant
Replied by nant on topic No editable fields

kenb101 wrote: Hello, I'm thinking of buying a membership. I downloaded the new version of Community builder for my Joomla 3.2 site. I was going to confure it and was unable to do so. When it opens, all the configuration settings don't work. There are no editable fields for adding information; only small square boxes with checks in them. I tried uploading the zip files a couple of times and still had the same problem. Is this a common problem?

CB 1.9.1 works just fine on latest Joomla 3.2.2 - not sure what has happened with your installation.

Try setting up a new Joomla 3.2.2 site and install CB 1.9.1 to confirm that things are working ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon