Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Complicated and complex - only english

• anant
  • anant
10 years 2 months ago #247649 by anant
I am afraid to start this piece of software as there are so many complex plugins so I never know exactly, what the whole thing is all aobut. What is really needed for what, I can´t figure out on my own...
Where can I find out demo applications for different settings and plugins, without reading a bunch of papers, i want to see it live with a short description, which plan and plugin is good for what.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 2 months ago #247651 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Complicated and complex - only english

anant wrote: I am afraid to start this piece of software as there are so many complex plugins so I never know exactly, what the whole thing is all aobut. What is really needed for what, I can´t figure out on my own...
Where can I find out demo applications for different settings and plugins, without reading a bunch of papers, i want to see it live with a short description, which plan and plugin is good for what.

Perhaps you can give a brief outline regarding what you want to accomplish and we can propose / guide what elements you can use to implement.

The main concept with Community Builder is actually described nicely on our JED extension page here:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon