Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can CBSUBS support this use case?

10 years 1 month ago #249044 by avanderreest
Can CBSUBS support this use case? was created by avanderreest
I am looking a purchasing a licence for CBSUB but I am not sure the product covers my use case.
My site sell’s fitness programs. A program consists out of a set of documents each document is a training schedule. I want to sell a subscription to a program (set of documents) and the I want the documents to be released in a timed sequence. Each document is visible for 1 day, so we have a document for week 1 monday, week 1 friday and so on.

Can CBSUBS handle te above?

I also use Virtuemart for all my payments. Can CBSUBS run its payments via Virtuemart?

Thanks in advance,
Arnoud van der Reest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 month ago #249047 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Can CBSUBS support this use case?

avanderreest wrote: I am looking a purchasing a licence for CBSUB but I am not sure the product covers my use case.
My site sell’s fitness programs. A program consists out of a set of documents each document is a training schedule. I want to sell a subscription to a program (set of documents) and the I want the documents to be released in a timed sequence. Each document is visible for 1 day, so we have a document for week 1 monday, week 1 friday and so on.

Can CBSUBS handle te above?

I also use Virtuemart for all my payments. Can CBSUBS run its payments via Virtuemart?

Thanks in advance,
Arnoud van der Reest

See this tutorial:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18240-time-released-subscription-content-solution

regarding VM - No CBSubs has its own payment gateways.

10 years 1 month ago #249053 by avanderreest
Replied by avanderreest on topic Can CBSUBS support this use case?
Nant, thanks for your reaction the tutorial is a great help.

On the payment gateway I have an additional question. I am based in the Netherlands and many of our customers use the Ideal payment system. Is there a gateway system that supports IDEAL?
if not is there an another way to support IDEAL?

Thanks in advance
Arnoud

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 month ago #249054 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Can CBSUBS support this use case?

avanderreest wrote: Nant, thanks for your reaction the tutorial is a great help.

On the payment gateway I have an additional question. I am based in the Netherlands and many of our customers use the Ideal payment system. Is there a gateway system that supports IDEAL?
if not is there an another way to support IDEAL?

Thanks in advance
Arnoud

CBSubs does not have gateway support for IDEAL.

If you want, I can give you a developer contact that can build this for you if you have a budget to sponsor its development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon