Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community site for sharing things

10 years 2 weeks ago #249715 by wdburgdorf
Community site for sharing things was created by wdburgdorf
Hi,

I'm thinking about creating a community site with Community Builder. One feature I'd like to have on the site is a possibility to facilitate sharing things such as tools, toys or books. Some community members own things, others borrow them. So there should be a list of things owned on each members personal page, and a remark next to each thing which other member currently has it.

This is probably asking a bit much of a social extension, but maybe you have an idea whether or how this could be achieved with Community Builder (+ plugin?).

Thank you!

Regards,
Ralf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 2 weeks ago #249721 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community site for sharing things

wdburgdorf wrote: Hi,

I'm thinking about creating a community site with Community Builder. One feature I'd like to have on the site is a possibility to facilitate sharing things such as tools, toys or books. Some community members own things, others borrow them. So there should be a list of things owned on each members personal page, and a remark next to each thing which other member currently has it.

This is probably asking a bit much of a social extension, but maybe you have an idea whether or how this could be achieved with Community Builder (+ plugin?).

Thank you!

Regards,
Ralf.

Nothing like this built-in to Community Builder and I am not aware of a plugin that provides such functionality.

Someone would need to code such a plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon