Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Very spcific requirements

10 years 1 week ago #249931 by David Henry
Very spcific requirements was created by David Henry
Hi Guys,

1 | I need to set up payment plans that run from November to November then stop or change price, the member is asked to renew or take a plan that covers the next November to November period.

Within this I need about 12 child plans that can be chosed when signing up.

each plan should add the member to a Joomla Group.

Is this possible with CBSubs?

2 | are recurring payments possible with Paypal, if yes, can they be stopped after 2 payments?

3 | Is it possible to turn off Automated emails to members?

Info much appriciated as I'm very dissheartened by Akeeba Subs and AEC support.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
10 years 1 week ago #250082 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Very spcific requirements

David Henry wrote: Hi Guys,

1 | I need to set up payment plans that run from November to November then stop or change price, the member is asked to renew or take a plan that covers the next November to November period.

Within this I need about 12 child plans that can be chosed when signing up.

each plan should add the member to a Joomla Group.

Is this possible with CBSubs?

2 | are recurring payments possible with Paypal, if yes, can they be stopped after 2 payments?

3 | Is it possible to turn off Automated emails to members?

Info much appriciated as I'm very dissheartened by Akeeba Subs and AEC support.

David

Hi David,

First of all, sorry for our slow reply on this, as during last 48 hours we were all super-busy with finalizing CB 2.0 release.

1. Yes, CBSubs supports November-to-November as a setting for plans duration, and you can even indicate how much in advance you want to allow its subscription, as well as provide discounts/promotions/premiums using the Promotions plugin. In some circumstances, CBSubs GPL 3.0.0 Stable has a bug with non-January calendar periods, but this will be fixed for shortly upcoming 4.0.0 Stable release.

2. Yes, you can set the "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price", and that will automatically setup paypal for 2 recurrings.

3. Yes, just leave those emails settings empty.

Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon