Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multisite and multilingual community - is this possible?

• iamalive
  • iamalive
10 years 1 week ago #249944 by iamalive
Hi
I'm starting a project which will be multisite and multilingual. I've used CB before for multilingual sites but never for a multisite and multilingual setup. Can it work with that? Would you provide help during installation and setup?
Also, the site is likely to make use of Seblod for a number of forms. Does CB integrate with that OK?

My professional membership is up for renewal and before I do that, I need these questions answered.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 week ago #250078 by nant

iamalive wrote: Hi
I'm starting a project which will be multisite and multilingual. I've used CB before for multilingual sites but never for a multisite and multilingual setup. Can it work with that? Would you provide help during installation and setup?
Also, the site is likely to make use of Seblod for a number of forms. Does CB integrate with that OK?

My professional membership is up for renewal and before I do that, I need these questions answered.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards
David

I have no experience with multi-site environments so I cannot really provide feedback on this.

I think there is a Joomla multisites extension - maybe you can ask the developer if he has tested CB with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon