Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Before I buy CB Subs for my test site

• dharrison
  • dharrison
9 years 11 months ago #251666 by dharrison
Before I buy CB Subs for my test site was created by dharrison
Hi I had a similar thread started under www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/224367-multiple-membership-profiles#251297 some time ago. Please do feel free to close that thread.

I just need to check before I buy CB Subs: I have AutoGroup assigned so community members are grouped into 2 separate groups, both listed under registered. Would CB Subs work with Autogroup and can I just double check that we can remove form fields depending on membership?

So for example, buyers need to give us an name email and country, but sellers need to include an image, name, email, age and country?

I just need to be sure before I part with that many Euros! :)

many thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #251668 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Before I buy CB Subs for my test site

dharrison wrote: Hi I had a similar thread started under www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/224367-multiple-membership-profiles#251297 some time ago. Please do feel free to close that thread.

I just need to check before I buy CB Subs: I have AutoGroup assigned so community members are grouped into 2 separate groups, both listed under registered. Would CB Subs work with Autogroup and can I just double check that we can remove form fields depending on membership?

So for example, buyers need to give us an name email and country, but sellers need to include an image, name, email, age and country?

I just need to be sure before I part with that many Euros! :)

many thanks in advance,

I have no idea what this autogroup is and how it works.

With CBSubs you can configure that a subscriber be added to an extra Joomla group when subscription starts and removed form group when subscription ends.

You can configure certain fields to show/hide during registration based on plan selected.

You cannot force an existing member to fill-out extra info in an upgrade process (only during registration this is possible).

• dharrison
  • dharrison
9 years 11 months ago #252518 by dharrison
Replied by dharrison on topic Before I buy CB Subs for my test site
Hi Nick

Its not an upgrade as such, they are two totally different types of membership.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon