Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Pre sales requirements for ngo

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251916 by webcoachonline
Pre sales requirements for ngo was created by webcoachonline
Hello,

One of my clients will be interested in CBSubs plugin if it can cover the following tasks:
1. Send to each member at the beginning of each year an email inviting them to pay their membership fees; the amount to pay should be reported in the email. Please consider that:
a.The amount will be entered by member type
b.Some members do not pay
c.Sustaining member pay 100 USD or more – they should be able to manually enter the desired fee.
d.All members (getting the invoice or not) should be invited to update their profile

2.Send a payment confirmation to the member and me once the payment is done
3.Send a reminder twice a year to not paying members
4.Offer automatic renew of the annual membership payment

The website is built with the latest joomla 3, CB and acy mailing versions.

Best regards,
WebCoachOnline.ch
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by webcoachonline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 11 months ago #251955 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Pre sales requirements for ngo
Please see feedback below ...

webcoachonline wrote: One of my clients will be interested in CBSubs plugin if it can cover the following tasks:
1. Send to each member at the beginning of each year an email inviting them to pay their membership fees; the amount to pay should be reported in the email. Please consider that:

The CB Mailer can be configured to send expired or about to be expired subscription emails.
You can also just use the CB User Manager Mass Mailing feature to send personalized emails.

a.The amount will be entered by member type

Not sure what this means - if it means that the amount is based on the CBSubs membership plan, yes the email in CB Mailer would have to be configured per plan and contain the plan specific fee.

b.Some members do not pay

If members do not pay their subscriptions will not be activated /renewed.

c.Sustaining member pay 100 USD or more – they should be able to manually enter the desired fee.

There is no such variable fee option - each membership has a fixed fee specified by the system. You cannot pay more or less. Only donation plans have such user selected amounts.

d.All members (getting the invoice or not) should be invited to update their profile

You can configure plan renewal/activation emails as you want to contain any relevant information needed.

2.Send a payment confirmation to the member and me once the payment is done

See previous response.

3.Send a reminder twice a year to not paying members

You can configure Mailer tasks like this.

4.Offer automatic renew of the annual membership payment

I assume this means an autorecurring payment plan - yes CBSubs supports it but payment method needs to support it also.

The website is built with the latest joomla 3, CB and acy mailing versions.

This is not problem. CBSubs 4.0 rc1 works with CB 2.0 on Joomls 3.3.6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon