Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Question

9 years 11 months ago #252942 by Twiggliscious
Question was created by Twiggliscious
CB,

My client emailed the information below and it's basically what he wants me to build...Also wanted to know if you have custom creation rates...maybe I can outsource what he wants done to one of your programmers...I handle the joomla side...just curious. - Mike-

This is going to be a website designed for Company A mostly but it could be any Company that is looking for a another Company. So the Company would be able to log in to their account, look at the state or region for the area they have then find a Company there that they feel would be suitable. The Company will have all their information in their own profile.

So for example you are Company A and you need Company B in Texas. You would log into your account which would give you access to any state that you have paid for ($1495 per state). You click on the Companies in the region and it will give you Insurance information, OSHA information, Licensing, Bonding, Safety Programs, etc. Each Company will also have a rating system based on prior work. So after the work is complete the property manager would be able to give them a rating "Company Factor" that will be on average how good the contractor is.

Things we will need to discuss is how the Companies will be able to submit things to their profile. My guess is the easiest way would be to have them load their documents as a PDF. Then once everything as been loaded it sends the client a notification to make sure it is complete. There will also need to be dates set on things too. For instance if their insurance expires it needs to change their page to an red status or something like that. Then the other big thing is pay. The property management companies will all be the same. 1495 per state. The contractors on the other hand are going to be in some cases small and won't be able to afford that kind of cost. so I would say we may need to incorporate some kind of calculation with the amount of people they have tied into the cost. My guess is most will be 49 dollars to 249 dollars a year.

Is all this possible...

Mike-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon