Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Membership Directory

• treehstn
  • treehstn
9 years 9 months ago #255343 by treehstn
Membership Directory was created by treehstn
Is there a part of CB Pro or one of the available addons that will accomplish the following?

I need a published directory of companies and organizations on our site. Some of these companies will be our paid members through the CB Subs module. Others are going to be hand entered into the database and will not be members. I need our members to be able to select whether or not they want to be listed in the directory and under which category(ies) most likely as part of their membership sign up or a profile selection.

Thanks!

(still trying to figure out if CB Pro will be what we need for our site!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 9 months ago #255358 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Membership Directory

treehstn wrote: Is there a part of CB Pro or one of the available addons that will accomplish the following?

I need a published directory of companies and organizations on our site. Some of these companies will be our paid members through the CB Subs module. Others are going to be hand entered into the database and will not be members. I need our members to be able to select whether or not they want to be listed in the directory and under which category(ies) most likely as part of their membership sign up or a profile selection.

Thanks!

(still trying to figure out if CB Pro will be what we need for our site!)

Hi and thanks for posting.

Community Builder is not a directory extension.

You can of course use its built-in User List functionality to display various lists of your Community Builder users. But it does not allow other items.

So if you need to list other (non member) entities, you should look into other Joomla extensions and see how to integrate them with CB and CBSubs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon