Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile gallery

• CGIcon
  • CGIcon
9 years 9 months ago #255608 by CGIcon
Profile gallery was created by CGIcon
Thinking about getting developers and CB subs - though, I want to know a bit about the newer version of CB and in particular CBGallery,

(1)Has the ability for the user to create albums for their image uploads? (i.e. Last Year Photos, This years photos, etc)

(2)If their profile gallery can be accessed for sharing images with fellow group members when they are a member of a group in Group Jive?

(3)CB Gallery Images are available within the text editor when they are using CB Blogs?

(4) CB Gallery images are available within the text editor when they are using Kunena discussions from within that groups groupjive connection?

OR / if not

IS there any thought in expanding the CB Gallery's functions to make it a more robust gallery?

Thanks
TMW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 9 months ago #255625 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Profile gallery

CGIcon wrote: Thinking about getting developers and CB subs - though, I want to know a bit about the newer version of CB and in particular CBGallery,

See answers/comments below ...

(1)Has the ability for the user to create albums for their image uploads? (i.e. Last Year Photos, This years photos, etc)

Nope.

(2)If their profile gallery can be accessed for sharing images with fellow group members when they are a member of a group in Group Jive?

Nope

(3)CB Gallery Images are available within the text editor when they are using CB Blogs?

Nope

(4) CB Gallery images are available within the text editor when they are using Kunena discussions from within that groups groupjive connection?

Nope

All of the proposals are very nice features and I will bring this thread to the attention of Kyle who will be rewriting CB Gallery for CB 2.0 and is planning on adding many new features.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marketsetc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon