Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Acymailing and CBSubs cart before the horse

• treehstn
  • treehstn
9 years 9 months ago #256917 by treehstn
Our association's board is considering subscribing to CBPro and CBSubs for our new website. We are doing almost everything manually at this point including using outlook to send emails to our members. It is going to take several weeks before our board decides whether or not to commit to these programs. Our membership person needs to send out a bunch of emails before this is decided and/or our CB site is set up.

If I load acymailing to our basic Joomla website and populate the program with our current members to get these mailings done now will it integrate with CBPro and CBSubs if/when we get those programs loaded and set up or will we have to reinvent the wheel once CB is installed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 9 months ago #256930 by nant

treehstn wrote: Our association's board is considering subscribing to CBPro and CBSubs for our new website. We are doing almost everything manually at this point including using outlook to send emails to our members. It is going to take several weeks before our board decides whether or not to commit to these programs. Our membership person needs to send out a bunch of emails before this is decided and/or our CB site is set up.

Great that you are considering supporting us as a paid Professional member and CBSubs subscriber. I hope our previously given answers to your other presales threads helped with this.

If you have already installed CB 2.0.4 on your website you can use the CB User Manager to send out mass emails without the need for any other extension.

See video # 38 for more info on this:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

If I load acymailing to our basic Joomla website and populate the program with our current members to get these mailings done now will it integrate with CBPro and CBSubs if/when we get those programs loaded and set up or will we have to reinvent the wheel once CB is installed?

We are not the AcyMailing developers so this answer might not be 100% correct. I would say yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon