Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB subs and moodle

• SciAero
  • SciAero
9 years 8 months ago #257871 by SciAero
CB subs and moodle was created by SciAero
hello,

I am looking for a simple and effective way to integrate joomla and moodle together with a subscription feature that allows the user to subscribe on the joomla site and this allows the user to get access to certain courses in moodle. I have found a way to integrate logins and users between the two sites (joomdle) but I am not sure if I can use the CB subs too do exactly what I want when it comes to integration.

If someone could point me in the direction of some documentation of this or a trial version of this product that I could use to test this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 8 months ago #258081 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB subs and moodle

SciAero wrote: hello,

I am looking for a simple and effective way to integrate joomla and moodle together with a subscription feature that allows the user to subscribe on the joomla site and this allows the user to get access to certain courses in moodle. I have found a way to integrate logins and users between the two sites (joomdle) but I am not sure if I can use the CB subs too do exactly what I want when it comes to integration.

If someone could point me in the direction of some documentation of this or a trial version of this product that I could use to test this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

We have no experience with Moodle/Joomdle so I cannot really give you any assurance that CBSubs can be used to protect Moodle courses.

We would have to setup an internal testing environment to see how well things work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon