Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Member management

• audeez
  • audeez
9 years 8 months ago #258992 by audeez
Member management was created by audeez
Hi,
I'm trying to find a member management tool (collect fees and member info) and I'm wondering in CB might do the trick.
I wouldn't be using all the features of CB (because the info is private) but our club desperately needs a solution to keep our records straight (without costing $20K per year like some non-Joomla solutions I've researched).

We need a secure tool that could keep track of member fee renewals, personal info (names, addresses, email) and allow people to join online. As we have 3000+ members, I'm struggling to find something appropriate. All of the information would be invisible to members - that is, we don't want or need a social site.

It's been a while since I used Joomla! (moved to WP, sorry :unsure: ) but would happily make the trip back if CB could help us.

I'd be interested in any feedback...thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 8 months ago #259041 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Member management

audeez wrote: Hi,
I'm trying to find a member management tool (collect fees and member info) and I'm wondering in CB might do the trick.
I wouldn't be using all the features of CB (because the info is private) but our club desperately needs a solution to keep our records straight (without costing $20K per year like some non-Joomla solutions I've researched).

We need a secure tool that could keep track of member fee renewals, personal info (names, addresses, email) and allow people to join online. As we have 3000+ members, I'm struggling to find something appropriate. All of the information would be invisible to members - that is, we don't want or need a social site.

It's been a while since I used Joomla! (moved to WP, sorry :unsure: ) but would happily make the trip back if CB could help us.

I'd be interested in any feedback...thanks!

Community Builder can certainly help you with the member profiling.

CB 2.0+ is free, just download, install and start playing with it on your Joomla 3.3+ website.

See our tutorials here:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

CBSubs may also help you with the paid subscriptions part.
CBSubs is not free, but it is GPL. More about it here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs
The following user(s) said Thank You: audeez

• audeez
  • audeez
9 years 8 months ago #259094 by audeez
Replied by audeez on topic Member management
Many thanks, Nick.

I'll check it out, especially CBSubs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon