Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Companies Group and GroupJive

• mjbigo
  • mjbigo
9 years 7 months ago #260681 by mjbigo
Companies Group and GroupJive was created by mjbigo
Hi,
I am considering using CB and and extend is with GroupJive so each company can add employees to their groups.

Pretty much I want to nest user. Have company as main user and the employees as sub-users.

I know it is possible with CB and GroupJive.

The questions are:
- Is it possible so the group manager to be the only one to subscribe to the site and then he invites/add the other users?

- Can I limited the content to each group?
For example the manager creates the account/add invites the other employees. This group manager who created the account and the other employees can only see the content the has being created in that group or assigned to the group by the administrator.

- Does CB and GroupJive work with RSForms? One of the tabs for each company group will have to be an RSForm (it will be a different form for each company but the same for form for all employees in the group)

- I read I can extend CB to promote activity so I am guessing the group manager would be able to send invite/reminders for the group employees to fill up the form. Would it be correct?

- Can I set up an email notification for when people post photos, add a post or filled out the form? So the site administrator and the Group Manager receives a notification?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon