Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need answer directly from CB developer

• Leander
  • Leander
9 years 5 months ago #263861 by Leander
Hello, we have a trucking company with over 600 drivers. Each week, they receive a settlement sheet which is like a detailed pay stub. As we are going as paperless as possible, we want to have the settlements uploaded each week to a directory that is set up for each driver.
Each driver is given access when they hire on.

I am pushing for us to use CB, for a lot of reasons, one of which is that this will become our "DRIVER DASHBOARD".

Can you, for a fee, install, configure and somehow create the link to the directory where the settlements will be located?

I've studied your rates and fees and that is no issue but before we buy in, I need to be sure that this customization or functionality can be accomplished.

Sites in Joomla 1.0 and 1.5
I's as far from an expert as you can get but I'm learning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 5 months ago #263868 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Need answer directly from CB developer

Leander wrote: Hello, we have a trucking company with over 600 drivers. Each week, they receive a settlement sheet which is like a detailed pay stub. As we are going as paperless as possible, we want to have the settlements uploaded each week to a directory that is set up for each driver.
Each driver is given access when they hire on.

I am pushing for us to use CB, for a lot of reasons, one of which is that this will become our "DRIVER DASHBOARD".

Can you, for a fee, install, configure and somehow create the link to the directory where the settlements will be located?

I've studied your rates and fees and that is no issue but before we buy in, I need to be sure that this customization or functionality can be accomplished.

CB Developers do not take on such projects - you will need to find a developer to do this for you or do it yourself.

You can certainly create folder areas on your website and use a CB Custom HTML field to create a link button on each profile page that takes each user to his/her download folder.

I would propose however to do something a little more secure and use a Joomla download component for this use case - search the JED - there are many such extensions - free and commercial.

• Leander
  • Leander
9 years 5 months ago #263876 by Leander
Replied by Leander on topic Need answer directly from CB developer
Thank you very much.

Sites in Joomla 1.0 and 1.5
I's as far from an expert as you can get but I'm learning.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon