Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Login and CB Sign up window disappears from front page after installing 3rd party template.

• thetourb
  • thetourb
9 years 6 days ago #271815 by thetourb
Hi CB Community,

If i use the default templates and install CB, then I can see CB login/register windows on the front page, but as soon as I upload a 3rd party template, then my front page only shows new template format and doesn't show any of the CB modules/windows. I am using joomla 3.4 version, CB 2.0.11 version. Could you please help me out with this? Please let me know the steps to see my CB login and register windows so that I can use the 3rd party template as well as CB functionality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 5 days ago #271827 by nant

thetourb wrote: Hi CB Community,

If i use the default templates and install CB, then I can see CB login/register windows on the front page, but as soon as I upload a 3rd party template, then my front page only shows new template format and doesn't show any of the CB modules/windows. I am using joomla 3.4 version, CB 2.0.11 version. Could you please help me out with this? Please let me know the steps to see my CB login and register windows so that I can use the 3rd party template as well as CB functionality.

Hi and thanks for posting.

However your post does not seem related with a presales question for something sold on this site.

In fact I would say that it has very little to do with Communty Builder.
It is more an issue with your third party template.

Suggest you contact them for support in this matter.

Perhaps your template just does not support the right module positions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon