Sales tax

• Pumuckl
  • Pumuckl
15 years 5 months ago #99096 by Pumuckl
Sales tax was created by Pumuckl
Hello,

how can I add Sales tax?
(not the solution with paypal)
I need a solution where I can add the country tax (in my case 19% for germany)

At the moment, in the invoice the customers see "Sales tax: Free" and the Total is without tax.

Is there a template where I could change?
Or is there an api where I could make changes?
Or is there a way to develope an plugin which handle that problem?
Until there is no solution or workaround I could not use the invoice from CBSubs and I have to create for each process an own invoice :(

The greatest solution would be a plugin which would handle that automatically in dependence of the users VAT-ID number. I would make a payment or donation or buy an additional CBSubs licence if such a plugin would exist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
15 years 5 months ago #99112 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Sales tax
Pumuckl wrote:

Hello,

how can I add Sales tax?
(not the solution with paypal)
I need a solution where I can add the country tax (in my case 19% for germany)

At the moment, in the invoice the customers see "Sales tax: Free" and the Total is without tax.

Is there a template where I could change?
Or is there an api where I could make changes?
Or is there a way to develope an plugin which handle that problem?
Until there is no solution or workaround I could not use the invoice from CBSubs and I have to create for each process an own invoice :(

The greatest solution would be a plugin which would handle that automatically in dependence of the users VAT-ID number. I would make a payment or donation or buy an additional CBSubs licence if such a plugin would exist.

For CBSubs 1.0.1, the sales tax solution is paypal as already described in another thread (search for VAT and CBSubs), ...or to temporarly gift the sales-tax for payments which are subject to tax.

We will be doing a gateway-independant sales-tax implementation in a future features-release, once we support more gateways.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• Pumuckl
  • Pumuckl
15 years 5 months ago #99117 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Sales tax
beat wrote:

For CBSubs 1.0.1, the sales tax solution is paypal as already described in another thread (search for VAT and CBSubs), ...or to temporarly gift the sales-tax for payments which are subject to tax.

But how are other CBSubs Users manage that?
How can I use CBSubs as paymentgateway?
The solution to gift the tax isn't a possible way.
Is there a change to remove the line with the content of tax is free?
There are a lot of customers who are not able to use paypal, they prefer to use offline payment.
If someone will have an idea for a workaround how I could that manage....
Thanks in advance for any help or hints!

• beat
  • beat
15 years 5 months ago #99118 by beat
You can remove the word "tax" in CBSubs 1.0.1 by removing that word from the parameters in CBSubs -> settings -> display -> invoices so it only says "free".

The "Free" instead of no line is a small bug that we will be fixing for next maintenance release.

Adding tax support is on our priority list together with supporting more gateways. Unfortunately, although I would wish so, I don't have a simple workaround to propose right now.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• Pumuckl
  • Pumuckl
15 years 4 months ago #100476 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Sales tax
Hi Beat,

another nice solution or workaround would be a solution to add the tax generally, if someone is using another payment than paypal.
Is there a facility to do this myself in the sourcecode or is that a part of the encrypted code?

• beat
  • beat
15 years 4 months ago #100543 by beat
Pumuckl wrote:

Hi Beat,

another nice solution or workaround would be a solution to add the tax generally, if someone is using another payment than paypal.
Is there a facility to do this myself in the sourcecode or is that a part of the encrypted code?

Unfortunately not user-changeable in code. We will be working on better tax implementation soon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon