Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] gj: autologin in closed group

• jojo12
  • jojo12
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #161228 by jojo12
[j15,cb14,gj23.RC,cb_conditional 1.06
Hi,
i tried to register as a new member. In registerform I see all the groups (open, invitation and confirmation). I choose a group who only accept publishers and needs confirmation. After registration phase for joomla. I am a member even if I am only Registered.

What's going wrong?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by jojo12.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #161348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: gj: autologin in closed group
If the group requires Publishers then the auto access should also be set to Publishers instead of everyone or registered. The auto does not respect Category/Group configuration and will completely override forcing a user into the specified location.

If you're referring to the auto login field then it does not run through GJs authorization to ensure only those permitted to see/join the group can actually select it from the list. Will review implementation of authorization usage to prevent addition of groups that shouldn't be there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon