Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error on plugin integration

• nimbus01
  • nimbus01
13 years 6 months ago #161312 by nimbus01
Error on plugin integration was created by nimbus01
Every time I try to integrate the plugins, specifically the facebook connect, I get this message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home1/hellonim/public_html/firstonepublishing/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1674

When I turn it off, and just try and log in with CB Login, I get this:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

Can someone please help me out here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 months ago #161316 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Error on plugin integration

nimbus01 wrote: Every time I try to integrate the plugins, specifically the facebook connect, I get this message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home1/hellonim/public_html/firstonepublishing/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1674

When I turn it off, and just try and log in with CB Login, I get this:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

Can someone please help me out here?

First issue can be solved by reading our FAQ articles and contacting your host to increase PHP memory.

Then try again to see if second issue was related to first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon