Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Groupjive problems with logo upload to group

• Avasa
  • Avasa
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #161468 by Avasa
Hi --

The other day, a user was trying to upload photos to the Groupjive 2.0 gallery tab and was having issues (kept getting image not specified after picking file and submitting) so low and behold, I went to your site and saw the upgrade to GroupJive 2.2, and went with it (plugin and all options installed)

While this solved that issue, users can no longer upload logos for groups that they create...

They just get

* JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
* Project failed to save! Error: Error occurred during the moving of the uploaded file. Method: Move

tried jpg/png... and file is only 99kb and I allow up to 2mb.

I am using CB 1.4

This used to work just fine and I'm wondering if perhaps I messed up during the upgrade?

Many thanks,

Avasa
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 6 months ago #161506 by krileon
You're a professional subscriber meaning you can download latest 2.3RC, please upgrade and confirm if issue persists. Believe have resolved all image upload issues. If error continues then there's a problem moving the image from your PHP tmp location to its destination (what the above error means), which could be a permissions issue on your Joomla image folder or the tmp/media folders.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Avasa
  • Avasa
13 years 6 months ago #161621 by Avasa
Thanks Krileon for the usual rapid response. I upgraded as suggested and the logo upload issue is <Solved>.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon