Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error after user registration

• i3health
  • i3health
13 years 5 months ago #161850 by i3health
Error after user registration was created by i3health
Hello,

After a user completes the registration page, they are brought to an error message that says "You must login first." (See attached.) The user does not receive a confirmation e-mail and is not added to the CB user manager table. Please advise.

Website URL: beta.i3health.com

Melissa
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 5 months ago #161856 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Error after user registration
I user is not added to CB User manager table this means that user is registering using Joomla registration form and not CB registration form.

• i3health
  • i3health
13 years 5 months ago #161911 by i3health
Replied by i3health on topic Re: Error after user registration
This problem is limited only to the CB login module. If you, for example, click on "CME/CE" activities in the main menu, choose a course, and then enroll in the course--you will be brought to the CB login/registration. Login/registration work no problem here.

Not sure if this helps, but the field for "specialty" is pre-populated in registration page that doesn't work (ie, tied to CB login module) and is blank in the registration page that does work.

Melissa

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 5 months ago #161953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error after user registration
The access denied page seen in your screenshot is Joomlas, this means Joomla registration and login has not been disabled. This also means users are likely registering through Joomla and not CB. Please review your documentation regarding setting CB registration to be independent of Joomlas and disabling Joomlas. You can fix those users by running CB tools and synchronizing them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon