Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Focus on another tab at reload

• thomasmes
  • thomasmes
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #161876 by thomasmes
[SOLVED] Focus on another tab at reload was created by thomasmes
Hi, the first tab on the profile page is shown at default. If I make a change (say: edit a field) in any other tab and press 'save' or 'update', the page is reloaded and the focus is on the first tab again. How can I make sure that when I edit something on any other tab than the first one, that tab is automatically shown again after the page is reloaded?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 5 months ago #161906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Focus on another tab at reload
CB by default does not use cookie caching of the previous tab location. To enable this you'll need to make a core edit at the below location.

IN: plugin.foundation.php
ON: Line 1071
Code:
$this->_cbtabs = new cbTabs( 0, $_CB_framework->getUi(), null, $outputTabpaneScript );
TO:
Code:
$this->_cbtabs = new cbTabs( 1, $_CB_framework->getUi(), null, $outputTabpaneScript );

Please note we do not support core edits and typically do not provide them, but this one does not appear harmful. At any rate please use at your own risk and understand core edits WILL be lost upon upgrade of CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• thomasmes
  • thomasmes
13 years 5 months ago #161981 by thomasmes
Replied by thomasmes on topic Re: Focus on another tab at reload
Thanks. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon