Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Display HTML code in a delimiter field

• NickC4555
  • NickC4555
13 years 4 months ago #165742 by NickC4555
Replied by NickC4555 on topic Re: Display HTML code in a delimiter field
I think I'm being dumb. I don't want it to be visible by default and for individual users to be able to hide it, I need it to be set to hidden for everyone but the profile owner and for there to be no way of a user changing that. Can this be done with the privacy plugin, I don't seem to be able to make it do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 4 months ago #165753 by nant

NickC4555 wrote: I think I'm being dumb. I don't want it to be visible by default and for individual users to be able to hide it, I need it to be set to hidden for everyone but the profile owner and for there to be no way of a user changing that. Can this be done with the privacy plugin, I don't seem to be able to make it do that.

Well delimiter field cannot be edited to begin with.

You can use CB Field if statement to have the value show up only if profile owner is viewing his ow profile (see Kyle's tutorials in his signature).

• NickC4555
  • NickC4555
13 years 4 months ago #165824 by NickC4555
Replied by NickC4555 on topic Re: Display HTML code in a delimiter field
All sorted thank you, the CB if did the trick. Turning the title off in field management and including the title in the conditional code along with the field value makes the whole thing only appear when it is your own profile.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon