Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Getting error from com_profiller database query

• dplus1210
  • dplus1210
13 years 4 months ago #165580 by dplus1210
Hello,

I get this error when i put debug=true.

Any ideas ^

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column xxx_comprofiler.cb_rustatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT xxx_comprofiler.id AS userid,xxx_comprofiler.avatar,xxx_comprofiler.hits,xxx_alpha_userpoints.points AS aup,xxx_comprofiler.`cb_rustatus`,xxx_comprofiler.geoLat,xxx_comprofiler.geoLng, xxx_users.`username` AS naming FROM xxx_comprofiler LEFT JOIN xxx_users ON (xxx_comprofiler.id = xxx_users.id) LEFT JOIN xxx_alpha_userpoints ON (xxx_alpha_userpoints.userid = xxx_users.id) WHERE xxx_comprofiler.geoLat !=0 AND xxx_comprofiler.geoLng !=0 AND xxx_comprofiler.geoLat > -83 AND xxx_comprofiler.geoLat < 83 AND xxx_comprofiler.geoLng > -180 AND xxx_comprofiler.geoLng < 180 AND xxx_comprofiler.banned =0 AND xxx_comprofiler.confirmed =1 ORDER BY xxx_comprofiler.hits DESC LIMIT 100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 4 months ago #165653 by krileon
No idea what it's coming from, looks like a 3rd party extension. Please provide the call stack (should be directly below the query error) so I can identify where it is coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dplus1210
  • dplus1210
13 years 4 months ago #165700 by dplus1210
Sorry, there it is.

I think it's geomunity map.

Call stack

#

Function

JSite->render()

/var/www/html/index.php:49

JDocumentHTML->render()

/var/www/html/includes/application.php:262

JDocumentHTML->_renderTemplate()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:322

JDocumentHTML->getBuffer()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:502

JDocumentRendererModules->render()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:276

JDocumentRendererModule->render()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php:33

JModuleHelper::renderModule()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php:95

require()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php:162

ModGeommunityHelper::getMarkers()

/var/www/html/modules/mod_geommunity/mod_geommunity.php:78

JDatabaseMySQLi->loadObjectList()

/var/www/html/modules/mod_geommunity/helper.php:139

JDatabaseMySQLi->query()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:458

JError::raiseError()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:230

JError::raise()

/var/www/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:179

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 4 months ago #165702 by krileon
The error is coming from the module mod_geommunity. Please disable this module and confirm if issue resolved and contact the developer of that extension for further support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon