Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Delimeter field expiration

• cte2087
  • cte2087
13 years 3 months ago #169680 by cte2087
Replied by cte2087 on topic Re: Delimeter field expiration
Will that set the date expiration to automatically end after 30 days? I also need an option for the gold member to set their own expiration if they want. Will I be able to achieve this with the code and files supplied??

Thanks,
CTE2087

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 months ago #169692 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Delimeter field expiration

Will that set the date expiration to automatically end after 30 days? I also need an option for the gold member to set their own expiration if they want

That depends on your usage of the substitution. It certainly can however. For instance if you use CB Query Field to calculate the difference in days between subscription date and now and the difference is 31 days then you'd use for example cb_datediff<="30" meaning the difference would need to be less than or equal to 30.

Will I be able to achieve this with the code and files supplied??

Suppose so if you created CB Query Field to calculate based off an existing field which the user supplied.

It's a very complex process and will take a couple days to tinker and test. It's primarily just usage of substitutions, but you need to know SQL in order to properly setup CB Query Field to give you the date difference in days (which was already supplied to you). Once you have that date difference in days you'd just use substitution IF statements.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon