Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conditional Registration Issue

• tomcat
  • tomcat
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #170359 by tomcat
Conditional Registration Issue was created by tomcat
I have tried to solve this issue by testing on my main template also also the stock templates but still seem to get this issue.

If I do not have the step by step registration (conditional plugin turned off)I can hide fields for plans by using the workflow. If I enable the step by step registration then the fields that should be hidden are not.

I cant check for scripting error (sorry but don't know how) but I would have thought that if it worked one way then it should do the other.

Maybe I am missing something (which is probably the case) but as of now I am completely stumped and don't know how to solve this.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Many Thanks

Pete :)

Update: If I link directly to the plan the fields are hidden but the tab still shows even though there are no fields on it :S
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by tomcat. Reason: Update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 months ago #170433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Conditional Registration Issue
Was able to confirm your issue and have made a note to fix for next release. Appears CBSubs jQuery can't find the fields anymore once CB Conditional has moved them.

Update: If I link directly to the plan the fields are hidden but the tab still shows even though there are no fields on it

CB Conditional doesn't hide empty steps. I've already a note to fix this for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tomcat
  • tomcat
13 years 3 months ago #170446 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Conditional Registration Issue
That's brilliant news as I thought I was being stupid (again) lol. Does this mean that I can't use this feature though because it was the reason I upgraded

Cheers

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 months ago #170455 by krileon

tomcat wrote: That's brilliant news as I thought I was being stupid (again) lol. Does this mean that I can't use this feature though because it was the reason I upgraded

Cheers

You won't be able to use step by step registration with CBSubs currently if you're using CBSubs to hide fields due to this bug. Will be reviewed for fixing for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tomcat
  • tomcat
13 years 2 months ago #170497 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Conditional Registration Issue
Could you tell me roughly when the next release will roughly be available please? :)

Cheers

Pete

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #170523 by krileon

Could you tell me roughly when the next release will roughly be available please?

Sorry, no release date or timeframe. Currently other more pressing issues have priority.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon