Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom field not editable in CB prifile

13 years 3 months ago #170379 by Willem Reus
Custom field not editable in CB prifile was created by Willem Reus
I am running J1.7.0 and CB 1.7RC and almost everything seems to be working just great, with the exception of one custom field that generates the age from date of birth.
In the backend everything looks OK to me.
While viewing the profile everything is still good.
But when editing the profile it does not show an editable field, but just the following line:
type = "hidden">

It may be easily overcome by replacing the field with a new one, but that might break the connection the the already filled in column in the database.

A pdf with a screenshot is attached with this post.

File Attachment:

File Name: CB_Field_problem.pdf
File Size:147 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 months ago #170434 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Custom field not editable in CB prifile
I could not confirm your issue on a fresh install of J1.7 and CB 1.7RC. Please run CB tools to see if any issues present can be resolved. Please also try creating a new date field and see if the new field is functional. Please also check how you're displaying the calendar within CB configuration on the general tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon