Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upload CBSubs Users and Billing Information

13 years 2 months ago #170531 by paulhancock
Upload CBSubs Users and Billing Information was created by paulhancock
Is it possible to upload users and their billing information for subscription plans? If so, how can this best be accomplished.

Current Gateway: Authorize.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #170542 by krileon
Upload users and their billing information to where? Please be more specific as to what you're wanting to do. Users are edited within user management. CB has no use import feature, for this you'd need to use CB Juice.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #170564 by paulhancock
Replied by paulhancock on topic Re: Upload CBSubs Users and Billing Information
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I need to import subscription users into CBSubs, which can be done, however I also want to get their subscription billing information (credit card information) set up for the subscriptions rather than having our entire membership have to go out and enter it themselves manually once it goes live. Does that make sense?

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #170574 by krileon
CBSubs does not store any credit card information. This is all stored and handled by the payment gateway (authorize.net in your case). As far as I am aware there's no way to upload said data and the user would need to do this themselves on renewal or re-subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulhancock

Moderators: beatnantkrileon