Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED]No detail information in the basket.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #170824 by netassopro
Hi,
All seems to work perfectly since the cbsubs 1.2.2 . No major problem (exept the [#2643] that i solved manually for the moment)
I have just a little problem of display in the basket,i don t understand why i don t have the labels of my plans. I send you and example in attachment.
Have you and idea, i missed something ?
Thanks again for all
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by netassopro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #170888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No detail information in the basket.
Please review your configuration within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets > "Website payment information displayed inside the basket view" and ensure you've selected "Item description" if using a custom display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #170952 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Re: No detail information in the basket.
Hi,
I use default display, i tried before to use a custom diplay but the result is the same.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #170990 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171096 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and none of your plans have "Payment item text:" and "Payment processor item text (short):" configured on the Price tab. I've reset them all back to defaults for you. Please review and confirm resolved. Please note this will not resolve existing invoices missing the item as once an invoice is generated it's stored as is.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 2 months ago #171112 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Re: No detail information in the basket.
Thanks a lot, that works perfecly.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon