Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Profile error

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #171507 by walterqwerty
[SOLVED] Profile error was created by walterqwerty
Good morning
I have a problem with the user profile, if you want to see my profile, click on the avatar or menu I get a blank page index.php? Option = com_comprofiler & Itemid = 20 I do not know on what does
I ask for help
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171526 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile error
Blank page is generally due to fatal error or memory limits. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within your Joomla global configuration. Once done review your profile again for any on-screen errors. For further debug information or information regarding blank pages please see the below FAQs.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #171565 by walterqwerty
Replied by walterqwerty on topic Re: Profile error
I get this error in debug:
error 500
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1140 - Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause SQL=SELECT COUNT(*), a.`id`, a.`title`, a.`access`, a.`introtext` AS article_intro, a.`fulltext` AS article_full, a.`state` AS published, a.`created`, a.`modified`, a.`ordering`, b.`id` AS section_id, b.`title` AS section_name, c.`id` AS category_id, c.`title` AS category_name, d.`id` AS user_id, d.`name` AS user_name, d.`username` AS user_username FROM `jpx1597_content` AS a LEFT JOIN `jpx1597_sections` AS b ON a.`sectionid` = b.`id` LEFT JOIN `jpx1597_categories` AS c ON a.`catid` = c.`id` LEFT JOIN `jpx1597_users` AS d ON a.`created_by` = d.`id` WHERE a.`state` = 1 AND a.`access` <= 2 AND a.`created_by` = 62 AND b.`published` = 1 AND b.`access` <= 2 AND c.`published` = 1 AND c.`access` <= 2

13 years 2 months ago #171628 by walterqwerty
good morning
for some days I have this problem, if I go on the profile, it gives me a blank page, I have not changed anything in the parameters, I looked in your FAQ, but nothing. can you help me?
thanks
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile error
If using CB Blogs or CB Articles please disable them. This is a known issue to be fixed with their next release. Some hosts versions of MYSQL do not allow mixing. Believe latest release of CB Articles solve it for itself, but CB Blogs is confirmed still bugged until time becomes available to fix. Alternatively you may edit their models your self and fix the query (removing the selects from the query so only the COUNT is present).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #171671 by walterqwerty
I congratulate you, for every problem you always have an answer I'm glad I did register with an impeccable service.
problem solved
Thanks again Keileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon