Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Cbsubs plan image + automatic subscription

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #171620 by mgranocchia
1) I can't see my plan images even if the plugin is activated.

2) How can i subcribe an user (automatically) after registration based on a field?
(Example: user1 is woman -> subscription 1, user2 is man -> subscription 7)

[EDIT]
3) On the payment page, i have the following text "Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:"
But a translation is active for that text... what's my problem?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171689 by krileon

Does the field even render? If not please check the permissions of the tab the field is on. If tab is not published and public then neither will the field.

2) How can i subcribe an user (automatically) after registration based on a field?
(Example: user1 is woman -> subscription 1, user2 is man -> subscription 7)

You can't, perhaps making Male and Female subscriptions for user to select would be most appropriate then change the fields value based off that subscription using CBSubs Fields?

3) On the payment page, i have the following text "Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:"
But a translation is active for that text... what's my problem?

Please check that all strings are translated within your CBSubs language files. Some strings are also provided through configuration found in CBSubs > Settings > Display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #171750 by mgranocchia
Replied by mgranocchia on topic Re: Cbsubs plan image + automatic subscription

krileon wrote:

Does the field even render? If not please check the permissions of the tab the field is on. If tab is not published and public then neither will the field.

Yes it does. But images won't show

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171770 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171785 by krileon
The login credentials provided do not have super administrator privileges nor is the user confirmed/approved. Based on the PM I believe you're misunderstanding the plans image integration. It displays an image on their profile using the field configured in field management based on their subscription, but nothing more then that. It doesn't give plans an image to display next to their name/description or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 2 months ago #171789 by mgranocchia
Replied by mgranocchia on topic Re: Cbsubs plan image + automatic subscription

krileon wrote: The login credentials provided do not have super administrator privileges nor is the user confirmed/approved. Based on the PM I believe you're misunderstanding the plans image integration. It displays an image on their profile using the field configured in field management based on their subscription, but nothing more then that. It doesn't give plans an image to display next to their name/description or anything of the sort.

You. Are. Right. :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon