Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Invoices on frontend

• GoMoPa
  • GoMoPa
13 years 2 months ago #171890 by GoMoPa
Invoices on frontend was created by GoMoPa
Hi,
i got a problem with the function of invoices.

How can a customer take a look on their invoices on the frontend? I could figure out that there exists an viewer for the invoiceslist on the php files, but i can't find an option to publish it on the users frontend.

On the frontend is also no tab or function "invoices" i can only see my current subscription and the possibility to upgrade to a higher plan, but i can't see any invoices.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Warm Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #171893 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Invoices on frontend
Settings area icon -> Display -> Invoices

You need to enable showing of invoices and specify how many years back to show.

• GoMoPa
  • GoMoPa
13 years 2 months ago #171904 by GoMoPa
Replied by GoMoPa on topic Re: Invoices on frontend
All these settings i have done... (10 years) but there are none invoices.

I get only the possibilites to upgrade to higher plans, unsubscribe my current plan and i can see my current plan.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171946 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Invoices on frontend
Please review the below configuration.

CBSubs > Settings > Global > Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans:

The above needs to be set to "Yes" if you're using free lifetime plans or they won't create subscriptions and thus won't create invoices.

CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans > Show on CB User Profile:

The above is necessary for the user to even have access to the subscriptions tab on their profile. This must be set to "Display Subscriptions tab on User Profile".

CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices > Show invoices:

The above enables or disables invoice usage all together. This must be set to "Yes".

CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices > Show in user profile subscription tab invoices of last:

The above determines how far back users invoices can do. If the user subscribed 8 months ago and it's set to the default of 6 months ago, then they'll have no invoices to display. Please set this accordingly.

Once all the above is reviewed properly check your profile followed by the Subscription tab and at the bottom of the tab you should see a link to view invoices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beat
  • beat
13 years 2 months ago #172017 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Invoices on frontend
To be noted: the link will only appear IF there are any invoices to display.

Free purchases do not generate necessarily invoices.

Condition for link to invoices list to appear are:

1) CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices > Show invoices: YES
2) CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices > Show in user profile subscription tab invoices of last: HAS INVOICES IN THAT PERIOD
3) There are invoices in that period

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon