Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB 1.7 heloo

13 years 2 months ago #171945 by mariustoicescu
CB 1.7 heloo was created by mariustoicescu
greeting
I'm new and please excuse my stupid can some questions.

1. CB 1.7 is the latest version free of professional or 1.7 RC download area

1.7 free - Date modified: 08/01/2011

1.7 RC - Date modified: 08/04/2011

which is better?

2. I installed in joomla 1.7 (CB 1.7) and you press record, I eraore No input file specified.

We set cb_loghin and registred in cb I put yes.

Thanks and

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB 1.7 heloo

1. CB 1.7 is the latest version free of professional or 1.7 RC download area

1.7 RC is a beta (RC meaning Release Candidate). You should use 1.7 stable, which is available to everyone and free.

1.7 free - Date modified: 08/01/2011

1.7 RC - Date modified: 08/04/2011

which is better?

Those are MODIFY dates, we could've correct a spelling error for example in the description and the modify date would update. You should use 1.7 stable (available to everyone and free).

2. I installed in joomla 1.7 (CB 1.7) and you press record, I eraore No input file specified.

Don't understand the issue, please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #171964 by mariustoicescu
Replied by mariustoicescu on topic Re: CB 1.7 heloo
Don't can set Register new useer getlaidwithme.com/index.php/component/comprofiler/registers

or i don't no where is in joomla 1.7

thx for your promt answare and sorry for my englease

• nant
  • nant
13 years 2 months ago #171970 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.7 heloo
please turn off sef and try again

13 years 2 months ago #171971 by mariustoicescu
Replied by mariustoicescu on topic Re: CB 1.7 heloo
There is, I tried.
Search Engine Friendly URLs was on.(default)

I made ​​of and work

but do not understand why?

i hAVE .hatacces and...

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #171977 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB 1.7 heloo
Not much more we can advise, you've configured SEF wrong in some form or another. The below direct link works perfectly fine.

getlaidwithme.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

I could not confirm your issue locally, tested working fine with Joomla SEF (we do not support 3rd party SEF extensions).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon