Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Facebook

13 years 2 months ago #172867 by DJ ChrisMyk
CB Facebook was created by DJ ChrisMyk
To Whom It May Concern:

I had the CB Facebook connect working except that after it logs you in directs you back to the homepage and you need to click log in so that you'ld be logged in.

My site is www.pinoydeejays.com

Can you please let me know how I can make it possible that after you log in from Facebook it redirects you back to my site for you to update your profile.

Thanks.

DJ ChrisMyk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #172930 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Facebook
Ensure you're using FBC 1.4 then edit Facebook Connect within CB > Plugin Management and specify a login redirect URL as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userDetails

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #172973 by DJ ChrisMyk
Replied by DJ ChrisMyk on topic Re: CB Facebook
Perfect. That worked.
Now here is another thing I need help on.

If I have not yet logged in and I click on a tab which is viewable to registered members only it redirects to the core registration page of joomla.

How do I turn this off and relpace to the registration page of CB?

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #173009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Facebook
You need a Joomla system plugin to redirect users away from Joomlas registration. Also you need to disable Joomlas registration within Joomla global configuration. Once done inside of CB configuration you need to set CBs registration to be independent. Below extension should perform the redirect fine.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/authentication/1236

The above is J1.0 and J1.5 supported only. No idea if there's something like it for J1.6 or J1.7.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon